Explore the South of the Fraser Ale Trail throughout the month of February to collect stamps on your tasting passport.
The South of the Fraser Ale Trail Tasting Passport is one of five special passport promotions we are running in Metro Vancouver throughout February in collaboration with West Coast Food and TransLink. It’s a fun way to explore the craft beer community and to feel good about supporting local small businesses, too. Pick up a passport at one of the 14 participating businesses and plan your car-free tasting tour using this special Dine the Line transit itinerary.
Fill Your Passport to Win!
How do you participate?
- Visit any of the participating businesses listed below from February 1-28, 2023 and ask for a stamp with purchase.
- After collecting six unique stamps hand in the completed passport to be entered to win the Grand Prize Staycation package.
The random prize draw will take place following the contest period once all of the completed passports have been collected.
The Grand Prize Play & Stay Package package includes:
- a one-night stay for two people at the Coast Tsawwassen Inn
- one-night stay at Best Western Peace Arch Inn (up to $300 value)
- private Tasting & Tour with Brewmaster Brent Mills at Four Winds Brewing
- Golf & Dine Package at Monkey 9 Brewing and Mylora Golf in Richmond
- 250 Gift Card to Northview Golf & Country Club
- $50 Gift Card – Tap and Barrel South Surrey
- $50 gift card for Showshaa – The Modern Taproom
- one month-long TransLink Compass Card
- BC Ale Trail swag pack
Several other individual prizes from the participating businesses will also be awarded.
Multiple entries encouraged!
Congratulations to the Grand Prize winner:
R. Monger of Ladner.
The winning entries have all been contacted.
The South of the Fraser Ale Trail — Neighbours with a passion for craft beer.
Richmond, Delta, Surrey, and White Rock are distinct communities linked by their locations south of the Fraser River. These good neighbours have much in common, yet they also have their own unique stories to share.
Richmond has deep roots in the fishing and canning industry, and that history is well showcased in the quaint village of Steveston. Delta is a diverse municipality that has it all: an urban/multicultural vibe, deep historical roots, as well as agriculture, beaches, and parks. Surrey, which is BC’s second-largest city and its fastest-growing, offers something for everyone, including parks, performing arts, shopping, sports, and, of course, craft beer. And White Rock, next to South Surrey, is a popular, beachfront community with a burgeoning craft beer scene.
Explore all that these neighbours have to offer: history, culture, activities, and, of course, a passion for craft beer.
Drink Responsibly & Take Transit
The BC Ale Trail and all the businesses participating in these promotions are committed to ensuring that beer is enjoyed responsibly by those adults who choose to consume it. No one should drink alcohol, even in moderation, before operating a motor vehicle or engaging in other activities that involve attention and skill or physical risk. We encourage everyone to take transit as you visit the participating businesses.
To help you navigate your way, West Coast Food has created specialized Dine the Line transit itineraries that can be found by following the QR code on the passport or on their website.
The South of the Fraser Ale Trail Tasting Passport also feature a TransLink Bonus square. Show your Compass Card or a receipt for a TransLink ride from the same day to get a stamp in the TransLink Bonus space. This will earn you a chance to win a one-month TransLink pass and a BC Ale Trail prize pack.
Where Can You Pick Up a Passport?
The South of the Fraser Ale Trail Tasting Passport is available for free at any of the participating breweries:
Four Winds Brewing
One20 Pub & Grill
Five Roads Brewing Steveston
Fuggles Beer Co.
Monkey 9 Brewing
O’Hare’s Gastro Pub & Liquor Store
Showshaa – The Modern Taproom
Tap & Barrel (South Surrey)
3 Dogs Brewing
The Beer Shack
Galaxie Craft Brewhouse
White Rock Beach Beer
Embark on a Metro Vancouver Tasting Tour!
The South of the Fraser Ale Trail Tasting Passport is one of five tasting passport promotions running concurrently in Metro Vancouver throughout the month of February:
- North of the Fraser Ale Trail
• 11 locations in Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster and Port Coquitlam.
- Port Moody Ale Trail
• all six breweries located on Murray Street, AKA “Brewers Row”
- South of the Fraser Ale Trail
• 14 locations in Delta, Richmond, Surrey and White Rock
- Vancouver Brewery Creek Ale Trail
• 15 locations in Vancouver from Main Street/Mount Pleasant west to Granville Island
- Yeast Vancouver Ale Trail
• 18 locations in East Vancouver