The BC Ale Trail offers an abundance of diverse experiences – there’s something for everyone!
British Columbia has more than 200 craft breweries, each with its own unique approach to brewing beer. Along with that, the province offers an incredible range of activities and spectacular natural sights. Paired together, this means you have many different ways to “find your flavour” along the BC Ale Trail.
Here are several suggestions from the BC Ale Trail blog.
Picnics and Patios
With the arrival of spring, and summer not far behind it, picnics are something to get excited about. Many breweries have picnic areas or where you can sip and savour in the sunshine.
- Perfect Picnic Possibilities for Spring on the BC Ale Trail
- Vancouver Island Breweries Are Ready for Winter Weather
- Sunny Brewery Patios on the BC Ale Trail
Cycling and Sipping
Visiting breweries by bicycle is the perfect way to get some exercise, soak up some sunshine and feel the wind in your face while also sampling some tasty beers (in moderation, of course.)
- Birds, Bikes, and Beer on the BC Ale Trail
- Biking and Beers in Pemberton, BC
- Where the Locals Ride: The West Kootenay Bike and Craft Beer Scene
- Cycling Between Three Breweries on the Saanich Peninsula
British Columbia is famous for the wealth of outdoor activities it has to offer. Here are just a few suggestions of activities that pair well with craft beer.
- Shredding and Beer: A Match Made in Hoppy Heaven
- Chasing Waterfalls and Craft Beer in BC
- Ales, Trails, and Waterfalls in the East Kootenays
- Wet Your Whistle on the Whistler Ale Trail
- 10 Bucket List Destinations on the BC Ale Trail
- Exploring the Vancouver Mural Festival on the BC Ale Trail
- BC Craft Beer Takeout Pairings and Food Collaborations
Beer and Food
How better to “find your flavour” than through the delicious combination of beer and food?