During November, enjoy a tasting exploration on Vancouver’s North Shore.
Vancouver’s North Shore is the perfect place for outdoor adventures year-round, with easy access to backcountry and jaw-dropping views of the city, sea and mountains. For a tasting adventure, check out the North Shore’s diverse and dynamic community of craft breweries, each with its own distinct style.
Vancouver’s North Shore Craft Beer Week runs November 2-14 with special events every day.
Fill Your Passport to Win!
How do you participate?
- Visit any of the participating businesses listed below from November 3-30, 2023 and ask for a stamp with purchase.
- After collecting six unique stamps, hand in the completed passport to receive a branded glass and to be entered in the draw for a chance to win one of two Grand Prize packages.
- two-night stay incl. breakfast for 2 people at the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier
- 2 admission tickets at Grouse Mountain
- 2 admission tickets to Capilano Suspension Bridge
- 2 x $25 GC at any North Shore craft breweries
- swag from Vancouver’s North Shore Craft Beer Week
- one-night stay for 2 people at Surestay Best Western Hotel
- 2 admission tickets at Capilano Suspension Bridge
- $25 voucher at any North Shore craft brewery
The random prize draw will take place following the contest period once all of the completed passports have been collected.
Multiple entries encouraged!
Check out the Vancouver’s North Shore Ale Trail for inspiration for fun ways to explore the craft beer scene locally.
Where can you pick up a passport?
The Vancouver’s North Shore Ale Trail passports are available for free at any of the participating businesses. Here is the full distribution list: