Breweries from across the Kootenays are coming together for the first annual Kootenay Beer Week: September 10 – 17, 2022.
Various events will take place across the region over the week, offering plenty of opportunities for sampling craft beer and celebrating with great food and music.
On September 17, the main event, Kootenay Beer Fest, will take place at the Nelson & District Chamber of Commerce. 18 breweries, cideries, and distilleries from around the Kootenays, plus a few from the Okanagan will be on-site offering tastings. In addition to plenty of craft beer, there will also be live music, DJs and food trucks at the event. More info.
Purchase tickets for the main event on September 17.
Here’s a breakdown of the events throughout the week.
Saturday, September 10
- Road Kings Beer Garden, Hall St. Plaza, Nelson
- Huckenberries Bike Jam Beer Garden, Rossland Bike Park
- Patio Party, Angry Hen, Kaslo
Sunday, September 11
- IPA Day @ Backroads Brewing Co, Nelson
Monday, September 12
- Open Mic @ Tailout Brewing, Castlegar
Tuesday, September 13
Wednesday, September 14
- Cribbage Tournament @ Tailout Brewing Co, Nelson
- Wild North Tap Takeover @ Friskey Whisky, Creston
Thursday, September 15
Friday, September 16
- Erie Creek Tap Takeover @ The Bear and Sturgeon, Nelson
- Live Music @ Rossland Beer Co, Rossland
- Rossland Beer Co Tap Takeover @ Broken Hill, Nelson
- Patio Party @ Wild North Brewing Co, Creston
- Nelson Brewing Co Tap Takeover @ Beauties Pizza, Nelson
- Cask Night @ Tailout Brewing Co, Castlegar
- Jackknife Tap Takeover @ Torchlight Brewing, Nelson
- Brewers Dinner @ Steamshovel with Cannery Brewing Co, Rossland
Saturday, September 17
- Kootenay Beer Fest: Nelson & District Chamber of Commerce