Limited Edition BC Ale Trail Prize Pack
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. BC Ale Trailb(the “Contest Sponsor”), on behalf of their partners is offering you a chance to win a limited edition BC Ale Trail prize pack, (the “Contest”) which will begin on or about July 15th, 2017 at 12:00:01 am Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and will end on or about September 30th, 2017, at 11:59:59 pm EST (the “Contest Closing Date”).
2. By entering the Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and Regulations, and accept the decisions of the Contest Sponsor as final and binding in all respects.
3. Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
4. The Contest is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the 49 United States (including the District of Columbia) (excluding Florida) who are at least age of majority in their respective country at the time of entry. Employees, representatives, agents, shareholders, officers, directors, prize suppliers, the advertising or promotional agencies of the Contest Sponsors and their respective related companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter.
5. By entering the Contest, each entrant consents, to the extent permitted by law, to the use of his or her name, image, voice, likeness, city of residence and/or photographs without compensation in any publicity or advertising carried out in any medium worldwide by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising or promotional agencies without limitation or further notification or compensation.
How to Enter:
6. No purchase necessary. All eligible entries that have completed and submitted the contest ballot will be entered in a random draw. The Contest can be entered by the following method: a. Visit a participating BC Ale Trail brewery, fill out and submit your ballot to a brewery employee or the growler provided. All entries must be received by the Contest closing date. All Entries become the exclusive property of the Contest Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
7. The Contest sponsor and its agents are not responsible for entries that are incomplete, illegible, inaudible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy all conditions of these Contest rules and all such entries shall be disqualified.
8. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to one randomly selected eligible entrant. Details of the Grand Prize are as follows: Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $250.00 CAD, which may vary.
Grand Prize: The winner of this Contest will receive:
a. One BC Ale Trail growler
b. One package of BC Ale Trail coasters
c. One BC Ale Trail t-shirt
d. Other additional items may be added depending on support from participating breweries
9. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. The Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion and subject to applicable law, reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Grand Prize for something of equal or greater value if the advertised Grand Prize or any portion thereof becomes unavailable. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to terminate or suspend the Contest or part of the Grand Prize, or modify the Contest Rules and Regulations at any time.
11. The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded. Except as identified above, no substitutions will be made. The Grand Prize may not be sold, transferred or assigned, and is not convertible to cash.
12. On or about September 30th, 2017, a random draw will be conducted by the Contest Sponsor or its agent from all eligible entries received, by the Contest Closing Date to select the winner of the Grand Prize.
13. The selected entrant will be notified by telephone and/or email within approximately ten (10) business days of the Draw (“Notification”). The Contest Sponsor and its agent, assumes no responsibility for any inaccurate or incorrect information provided to it, or that results in any way from the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. If the first selected entrant does not respond to the Contest Sponsor or its agent within three (3) days of first contact, the Contest Sponsor or its agent shall have the right to disqualify that entrant or entrants and to randomly draw another eligible entry. By entering, you agree that if you are a selected entrant that is disqualified and the Grand Prize is forfeited for any reason, the Contest Sponsor or its agent shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The Contest Sponsor and its agent are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive Notification.
14. If a selected entrant is not eligible or does not otherwise meet the requirements as set out in these Contest Rules, the Contest Sponsor or its agent shall have the right to disqualify said entrant and randomly draw another eligible entry for purposes of awarding the Grand Prize, and the Contest Sponsor and its agent shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
15. Termination. The Contest Sponsor and its agents reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or suspend the Contest, or modify the Contest Rules and Regulations at any time for any reason whatsoever.
16. Limitation of Liability. The Contest Sponsors and its agents shall not be liable for any human or technical errors that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest. The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the entries. In addition, the Contest Sponsor and its agent are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Contest Sponsor as a result of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading or accessing any materials in this Contest.
17. Disqualification. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
19. Governing Law. This Contest is governed by the laws of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
20. Contest Sponsor. BC Ale Trail, 2725 Rock Bay Ave. Victoria, BC, V8T 4R8
PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE MUNICIPAL FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AND PROTECTION OF PRIVACY ACT. THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ADMINISTERING THE CONTEST. NONE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED, RENTED, SOLD OR OTHERWISE RELEASED TO ANY THIRD PARTY WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.