- This event has passed.
A Tall Glass of Drag at Luppolo!
May 15 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$20
Join us Sunday, May 15th for our Tall Glass of Drag show at Luppolo Brewing!
Hosted by The Established, Shanda Leer ( @itsshandaleer ) and featuring:
- Belladonna VonShade ( @belladonna_vonshade )
- Jerrilynn Spears ( @jerrilynnspears )
- Mx. Bukuru ( @mx.bukuru )
Doors at 11am, Show at 11:30am. 19+ unless accompanied by an adult.
If you are purchasing tickets separately but wish to be seated in a group, please email email@example.com by Friday, May 13th!
We kindly suggest our guests bring cash to tip your incredible performers!
Luppolo Brewing Company is an Italian and West Coast Inspired brewery in East Van. In addition to our extensive selection of craft beers, we also have a variety of cider, wine and non-alcoholic beverages including house-made kombucha, espresso, sodas and Nonny’s non-alc beer. In terms of food, we serve an incredible Italian menu that includes snacks, charcuterie, salads and best of all, PIZZA! We will have some special features for the show.
Our Covid 19 Safety Protocols
For the safety of our guests, our performers and the Luppolo beer team, we will be taking the following measures:
- Masks are optional but strongly encouraged for guests; based on the seating inside the tasting room and to maximize the audience for our performers, some folks will be seated at communal tables.
- Assigned seating will be required; we ask that once you are seated, you do not switch seats
- We will be doing table service throughout the event, so please remain in your seat and enjoy the show.
- If you have any questions or require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Luppolo Brewing Company operates on the shared unceded territory of the Coast Salish Peoples, specifically the səl̓ilwətaɁɬtəməxʷ (Tsleil-Waututh), Skwxwú7mesh-ulh Temíx̱w (Squamish), and xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam).
Without their long history of stewardship and care of this land we would not to share our love of food, drink and hospitality in a warm and welcoming space.