Rich in history, urban experiences and fresh craft beer.
Langley’s craft beer community has boomed over the past few years. In addition to several excellent breweries, there are beer-focused restaurants and one of North America’s leading brewery training programs at Kwantlen Polytechnic University. Explore the Langley Ale Trail during October to taste great beer and for a chance to win great prizes!
Fill Your Passport to Win!
How do you participate?
- Visit any of the participating businesses listed below from October 1-30, 2022 and ask for a stamp with purchase.
- After collecting six unique stamps hand in the completed passport to be entered to win the Grand Prize package.
The random prize draw will take place following the contest period once all of the completed passports have been collected.
Multiple entries encouraged!
Great Prizes to be Won!
The Grand Prize is a Deluxe Two-Night Getaway to Langley, which includes:
- one-night stay at the Coast Langley Hotel + one-night stay at the Sandman Signature Hotel
- $50 gift card to Fast Track Indoor Karting
- $50 gift card to The Raving Gamer Bistro
- Growler + fill + pint glass + trucker hat from Farm Country Brewing
- Brewery Tour, tasting & Mini-Sensory Class for up to 8 people + 32oz growler + hat + t-shirt from the Kwantlen Polytechnic University Brew Lab
- Pair of tickets to a Vancouver Giants game
- gift basket of locally made Langley goodies
- $200 Tourism Langley Visa gift card
The Grand Prize package also includes:
- $100 to spend at a BC Ale Trail brewery
- BC Ale Trail swag pack valued at $150
Several other prize packages featuring merchandise or gift cards from the participating businesses will also be awarded.
Where can you pick up a Passport?
The Langley Tasting Passport is available for free at any of the participating businesses: