Rich in history, urban experiences and fresh craft beer.
Langley’s craft beer community has boomed over the past few years. In addition to several excellent breweries, there are beer-focused restaurants and one of North America’s leading brewery training programs at Kwantlen Polytechnic University. Explore the Langley Ale Trail during October to taste great beer and for a chance to win great prizes!
Fill Your Passport to Win!
How do you participate?
- Visit any of the participating businesses listed below from October 1-30, 2022 and ask for a stamp with purchase.
- After collecting six unique stamps hand in the completed passport to be entered to win the Grand Prize package.
The random prize draw will take place following the contest period once all of the completed passports have been collected.
Multiple entries encouraged!
Great Prizes to be Won!
The Grand Prize is a Deluxe Two-Night Getaway to Langley, which includes:
- one-night stay at the Coast Langley Hotel + one-night stay at the Sandman Signature Hotel
- $50 gift card to Fast Track Indoor Karting
- $50 gift card to The Raving Gamer Bistro
- Growler + fill + pint glass + trucker hat from Farm Country Brewing
- Brewery Tour, tasting & Mini-Sensory Class for up to 8 people + 32oz growler + hat + t-shirt from the Kwantlen Polytechnic University Brew Lab
- Pair of tickets to a Vancouver Giants game
- gift basket of locally made Langley goodies
- $200 Tourism Langley Visa gift card
The Grand Prize package also includes:
- $100 to spend at a BC Ale Trail brewery
- BC Ale Trail swag pack valued at $150
Several other prize packages featuring merchandise or gift cards from the participating businesses will also be awarded.
Where can you pick up a Passport?
The Langley Tasting Passport is available for free at any of the participating businesses:
Angry Otter Liquor @ 248th
3650B 248 St
The Barley Merchant Taproom
101 – 20090 91A Ave
Brookswood Brewing (Just Opened!)
102 – 4061 200 St
Camp Beer Co.
110 – 19664 64 Ave
Dead Frog Brewery
105 – 8860 201st St
Farm Country Brewing
5 – 20555 56th Ave
Five Roads Brewing
1 – 6263 202 St
KPU Brew Lab
20901 Langley Bypass
7111 252 St
Smugglers’ Trail Caskworks
140 – 9339 200A St
Trading Post Brewery
107 – 20120 64 Ave
Trading Post Eatery
9143 Glover Rd
View this post on Instagram