VANCOUVER CRAFT BEER WEEK IS TEN! Come celebrate 10 years of beer at the 2019 VCBW Festival, June 8 & 9, 2019.
Vancouver Craft Beer Week started in 2010 at a small venue hosting about 100 beer aficionados and 15 breweries. Over the past 10 years, it has evolved from Canada’s first-ever craft beer week into a cultural engine that showcases music, food, art, and craft beer at events across the city, from the last Friday of May to early June every year.
Saturday June 8 @ 2pm – 7pm
Sunday June 9 @ 12pm – 5pm
THERE IS SO MUCH TO SEE, HEAR, TASTE AND DO BUT HERE ARE JUST A FEW HIGHLIGHTS:
- Sample 100 + breweries and cideries pouring more than 300 beers and ciders. More info: www.vcbw.ca/breweries
- Visit the BC Ale Trail-er pouring beer from along B.C.’s Ale Trails.
- Stroll down BC Farmcrafted Cider’s cider row.
- The US Brewers Association has chosen the VCBW as their exclusive Canadian festival partner four years in a row! They are crossing the border to present 30+ beers, many of which have never been poured in Canada.
- Check out live interactive painting with the Vancouver Mural Festival.
For more information about VCBW and to purchase tickets, visit VancouverCraftBeerWeek.com.